Face coverings - Throughout the pandemic we have strived to make the surgery as safe as possible for all who attend the practice. From the 19TH JULY NOTHING WILL CHANGE. As per the recommendations of NHS England and other medical bodies - patients will need to still wear a mask, socially distance, use hand sanitiser in the surgery and staff will continue to wear PPE. We appreciate that it can be frustrating, but we know when people come to us they are sick and vulnerable so we feel it would be wrong to not take these small precautions. Thank you for helping us to help you!
A "Named GP" - who is yours?!
What is it? And who is your named GP here at The Neville Family Medical Centre? Click here to find out!
Friends and Family Test
As with all organisations in the NHS, we are always trying to assess ourselves, and there is no better way of assessing this that the Friends and Family Test.
This is a simple one question survey which basically asks - would you recommend us to your friends and family!
We would really appreciate if you could download the form here and return it to us either at the reception, or in the post (via the mail delivery service or simply pop it into the letter box at the front of the surgery).
Patient Participation Group
What is it? What has been discussed previously? When are future meetings? Click here to find out!
The Neville Family Medical Centre was inspected by the CQC on the 5th June 2018. The service was rated as overall "Good" The individual sections were rated as follows:
- Are Services Safe? The practice was rated as "Good"
- Are Services Effective? The practice was rated as "Good"
- Are the Services Caring? The practice was rated as "Good"
- Are services Responsive to People's needs? The practice was rated as "Good"
- Are the services Well-led? The practice was rated as "Good"
To read the full report follow this link
Results from the Patient Satisfaction Survey 2018 now available!
Click here to be directed to the page on the website - Very encouragingly, the overall satisfaction rate has risen this year to 93.59% from last years 90.4%!
Data Protection - the new regulations in place from 25th May 2018
The above date see's the General Data Protection Regulations become live across the United Kingdom, replacing the Data Protection Act 1998. How this effects you and how the practice uses our information can be summarised below:
- This practice handles medical records in-line with laws on data protection and confidentiality.
- We share medical records with those who are involved in providing you with care and treatment.In some circumstances we will also share medical records for medical research, for example to find out more about why people get ill.
- We share information when the law requires us to do so, for example, to prevent infectious diseases from spreading or to check the care being provided to you is safe.
- You have the right to be given a copy of your medical record.
- You have the right to object to your medical records being shared with those who provide you with care.
- You have the right to object to your information being used for medical research and to plan health services.
- You have the right to have any mistakes corrected and to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office. Please see the practice privacy notice on the website or speak to a member of staff for more information about your rights.
- For more information please ask at the reception for the privacy notice; or Click here to download the document